Erdélyi és Társa Wine Shop

The wine shop is open seven days a week from early morning to late night, and offers, among others, Somló wines produced by the owner. 80 percent of their bulk wine is sold in their pubs. The remaining 20 percent is bottled and sold for restaurants and institutions in the Somló area.

  • somloiokosutak-2276
  • somloiokosutak-2281
  • somloiokosutak-2283

In case of events, the shop is open for 24 hours, if needed.

Contact

Erdélyi és Társa Italbolt

Contact person: Papp Zoltán

Opening hours: M-Sa: 6.00-22.00; Su: 7.00-22.00

Address: 8482 Doba, Kossuth u. 2.

Phone: +36-30/856-1377

E-mail: pappbor@invitel.hu

Website:

GPS: N 47.166147; E 17.378429;